Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Theorizing

Chic, streamlined, consistent, and slightly edgy, Theory has all the components of a good fit and a sophisticated look. New for spring are colorblock tops and dresses in white, black, and slate that mix and match with all the other Theory pieces in your closet like, well...Garanimals. I love the fact that Theory moves from season to season, adjusting their color palette a hue or two so those brand-spanking-new pants you JUST bought will still match whatever arrives in stores for Spring 2008.

On another note, does anyone else think it is amazing that the weather here this time of year is amazing!? I just moved here from a place where I was told upon my first week: "There's no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" (meaning rainpants and rubber Hunter boots). Hence, I sold my Patagonia down jacket our first (but not last) yard sale. I'm simply having difficulty believing that it is FEBRUARY and I am wearing a sleeveless top (by Beth Bowley by the way - a cute silk number we just received yesterday). I do realize it has been raining, but honestly, it didn't rain once from June to December in the East Bay.

No comments: