Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Another Obsession


Lately I've had a lot of obsessions in the store; not sure if it is the jewel colored tops, the svelte coats, the cozy cashmere sweaters, or just the smell of new clothes, but I do know one thing, I can't stop thinking about this VEST by A Common Thread.


A Common Thread, as you may know, is the little sister collection from Rozae Nichols. When I say little sister, I don't mean the clothing is for your little sister, it's just something your little sister could likely afford. Anyway, back to the vest. This vest makes everything I wear just that much cuter. It's progressive but classic, sexy and assertive, and despite it looking mousebrown in this photo, it is a gorgeous loden green soft wool with a delicate silk back. Looks great over a sparkly dress, no?
Wear it with a tank top, a t-shirt, a sweater...I cannot think of anything it wouldn't look good with, except maybe another vest.

No comments: