Tuesday, January 5, 2010


Happy New Year ladies! I hope your holidays were as fantastic as mine! I spent several quiet days with my husband and kids. It was a much needed break to reconnect and re-energize. Truth be told, I am glad that we have officially put a tumultuous 2009 in the past. For the first time, as I embark on a new year, I feel giddy excitement about what's to unfold. I'm not one to make New Year's resolutions, but I have committed to bringing in new categories and new designers that will undoubtedly give iniam's customers a shopping experience that meets all of her needs. Iniam is evolving and moving in the direction of becoming a lifestyle boutique -- a place you where you can spoil yourself, treat a loved one, gift a relative, tailor a ball gown, or decorate your home. Best of all, it's a one stop shop. We are embarking on year 5. We just renewed our lease -- we are here to stay and most importantly we are here to give you the best service, product and sense of community a boutique can offer.

Cheers to 2010 and all the fashionable things to be relished. May this year be your best year thus far. I'm sending out positive energy and vibes for growth, success, happiness and love for all of you!

Tomorrow we get back to the nitty gritty...I have fun finds to share!


No comments: