Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Who Needs a Tan?

It finally feels like spring is here! And though the idea of being sun kissed sounds wonderful, I'm not one to sit on my patio and tan. Instead, I've started slathering self tanning lotion to my pasty white legs to get them ready to for their spring debut. I'd like to think that it's my newly tanned legs that everyone will be admiring, but it's really ALL about the dress. And it's not just any dress, it's the Verana dress by Calypso. My heart skips a beat just thinking about it.

I'm not sure what to be more excited about? The color, the fabric or the beautiful floppy flowers that run from the front of the dress to the back. And if that wasn't enough, the silk is washable! Hand wash and line dry. We have the dress in "limencello" right now. It's a BEAUTIFUL shade of bright yellow that looks great on any skin color.

Whether you are attending a dinner party, a wedding or you just feel like wearing something beautiful, this dress is the perfect statement piece. What's the statement you ask? Duh..."it's spring and I'm gorgeous". No tanning lotion can say that!

No comments: