Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ringseclectic


I love jewelry (among many other things), and I have collected a lot over the years -- I know, shocking! And though my collection is ever growing, I pretty much wear the same combination of jewelry, ever day. Boring as it may be, it's true. The only thing that changes, almost daily, is the cocktail ring I wear on my right hand. Cocktail rings have this way of adding a little something extra to your daily ensemble. At the very least, it makes a great conversation piece!

A few weeks ago I stumbled on and then quickly scooped up a new line that makes fantastic rings -- Ringsecelctic! Lucky for me they are based here in the Bay Area so I was able to visit the collection and meet with Melanie the designer, in person. The best part is that Melanie and her mother hand make each and every ring! I was so impressed -- these days it's so rare to find beautiful things that are still made by the designer herself! If the rings aren't enough to make you fall in love, Melanie also has an amazing selection of one of a kind necklaces.

Needless to say, I couldn't resist and so I've ordered these amazing rings for iniam. AND for myself, of course!

1 comment:

R said...

I have that exact same ring as in the picture. And I love it to death - goes with everything and makes any outfit interesting. They are also comfortable to wear thanks to the base material. Lovely that you have ordered those too!

Also, I just want to say that I love your store! I lived in the East Bay area a year ago and iniam was my favorite place to shop. Now that I am back in Europe I still follow your blog every week. Keep it up!