Monday, March 23, 2009

Rutzou

I'm in love! Yes, my 5 year anniversary is in a couple of weeks, but no...I'm not talking about my husband. I'm talking about Rutzou. What's Rutzou you ask? Well, aside from being one of the latest additions to the iniam line up, it's a BEAUTIFUL Danish line based out of Copenhagen.


For those of you who know me...I fall in love a lot. At least several times a season. Can you blame me though? One of the perks of my job is getting to see collections by designers who really know how to mix fabric, color and detail in a way that really gets my fashion juices flowing! Rutzou is no exception. The designer, Susanne Rutzou, founded the company in 2000 and launched her first collection in August of that year. Her latest collection is exquisitely contemporary and cosmopolitan. Susanne’s latest designs exemplify what Danish fashion is most renowned for: design-oriented clothing priced within the means of everyday consumers. I like the sound of that!


While the individual collections vary in their expressions and inspirations, they all share a similar aesthetic outlook and basic philosophy. They're aimed at the strong willed, independent urban woman who have a keen interest in design. The clothes are both feminine and sensual and characterized by clean lines and bold details.


This jewel of a line has already had a successful start here at iniam. Seems like it's not just me that's falling in love!



No comments: