Monday, March 2, 2009

Varina


Varina, rina, fo fina -- fi fy fo fina...

This flat is a great twist on a classic! Salvatore Ferragamo's footwear is synonymous with ladylike sophistication. The Varina flat is part of their iconic collection, which between you and I is not always what I'm dreaming about when it comes to new shoes. BUT, this flat is EXACTLY what I want! What's not to love? The bow-clad flats come in all sorts of colors like fuchsia, red, blue, orange, white, soft pink, black, gray etc. The shoe itself is patent leather (so you know it will hold up well) and the gros grain bow is a great contrast. I of course (at the risk of being boring) want these in black. It's a great all rounder shoe. I'm excited to cuff my overly long skinny jeans and then throw these darling little flats on. In an ideal world, I would have them in several colors! Red and fuchsia are a great burst of color for any outfit and the black...well, it's black.

Whether you are wearing skinny, boot cut or wide leg pants/jeans...or even a short skirt or dress these flats will definitely add a POP to your outfit.

Any tips on how to convince my husband i NEED 2 pairs?

1 comment:

deepa said...

OH how I wish I could pull these off. The vertically challenged amongst us look at flats even more longingly than the rest of you...!