Sunday, March 29, 2009

Seda France


Well, I may have been born in "Paaah-reee", but with 2 kids under the age of 3, the only way I'm getting to feel "french" these days is by lighting a Seda France candle. We've had several different candle and fragrance lines over the years, but I have to say, Seda France is my personal favorite. These hand poured candles were inspired from the classic design element that is over 200 years old, commonly called Toile. I stumbled on this line when the "french tulip" was gifted to me a few months ago. I light it VERY regularly...it's my way of relaxing at the end of my hectic day. One day it hit me....why not bring these candles to iniam. So, I'm happy to say that these beautiful candles and their many different fragarances are now available at iniam!

No comments: