Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I am thankful for many things this year -- one of which is Whole Foods. I'm cooking for my brood which consists of my husband, kids, and brother-in-law. With the help of good ole Whole Foods, dinner will be more about gin and tonics and dessert than it will be about slaving over a hot stove. Yes, I will do "some" cooking but I'm looking forward to quality cuddle time with my family, a little pecan pie (they don't make 'em here like they do in Texas) and some tivo.

Some time during my kids afternoon naps, I'll be sipping my cocktail and conjuring up outfits to go with my newly purchased Boutique 9 Oxford flats. I've been coveting this style for some time now but hadn't found a pair I loved till I saw this distressed, crackled metallic leather version. My first ensemble includes a Trina Turk jumpsuit and an oversized sweater -- all of which I am also thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Wishing you all a tasty, cozy and loving few days with your families. See you again on Monday.

No comments: