Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Holiday Must Haves

On my day off yesterday, I popped into iniam to drop off a few things. As I arrived, my jaw dropped as I saw the fantastic collections that had just been unpacked. Little by little, amongst all the sweaters and stylish daily wear, we have been receiving bits and pieces of holiday must haves. But yesterday, there was an eruption of beautiful holiday pieces that every girl would want in her wardrobe. Velvet pants and beaded pearl sweater by Milly and a stunning wire wrapped bead dress by Haute Hippie -- both are nothing less than a fashionista's dream. But wait! There is so much more...a chanel inspired cardigan set in a soft grey color palette and chic blouses sure to be the conversation piece at any hoiday party. Oh, AND you don't want to miss the gorgeous new hair accessories. The peacock feathered headbands are my favorite!

It's like Christmas in November...I'm so excited I am shopping I mean working today!

No comments: