Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday Tips

I'm always dragging my feet when getting out of bed in the morning. I'd do just about anything for five more minutes of uninterrupted sleep. Sometimes looking awake supersedes feeling awake.

There are some trends we love because they make us look chic and then there are those trends that do even more than just making us look hip and fashionable. One of these trends is purple and blue mascara. I know violet lashes have a certain retro-'80s feel, "but the blue pigments go a step further, reflecting the whites in your eyes and making you look brighter, bolder, instantly more AWAKE."

I love the gorgeous, sophisticated violet of both Heidi Klum's Extra-Lengthening Mascara from her Exotic Jewels Collection for Victoria’s Secret, and Estée Lauder’s Limited Edition Sumptuous Color Bold Volume Lifting Mascara in Amethyst!

So here's the plan. Tomorrow I'll sleep five extra minutes, skip brushing my teeth and use the time I save to apply violet mascara. I'll look bright eyed and bushy tailed as I'm searching for some breath mints!


No comments: