Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tuesday Tip

With my increasingly fussy skin, I am constatnly on the prowl for miracle lotions and potions. My skin just isn't as resilient as it once was. I'm definitely showing signs of aging but I refuse to "nip/tuck," and I'll leave the botox treatments for the housewives of the OC. I will however sign up for creams and elixirs that defy aging and ward off wrinkles.

Have you heard of argan oil? Argan oil is "made from the nuts of the argan tree, which grows almost exclusively in Morocco, the oil is said to have restorative and age-defying effects. It is high in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, it is believed to help all sorts of skin conditions: dry skin, acne, psoriasis, eczema, wrinkles." The oil is said have phytosterols, which are great for scar tissue and have a sort of magical effect on the hard-to-define problem of lackluster skin.

I'm not sure what the true effects of the oil will be but I am eager to give it a try.

No comments: