Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What's New

Resort wear is starting to trickle into iniam. I typically only buy a small mix of of resort goodies, but it's the season for cruises and travel to seductive beaches so we've put together a nice assortment for the traveling gal. I wish I was somewhere down south sipping cocktails from a pineapple with a little umbrella and a maraschino cherry. Alas, I am here for the holidays and the only cruising I'll be doing is down college avenue to check out sales and events in the neighborhood.

Nevertheless, we have just received our first shipment by Sachin and Babi, also know for there bodacious and jaw dropping home collection, Ankasa. Ankasa is the offspring of husband and wife team, Mr. and Mrs Ahluwalia (Sachin and Babi), who recently launched a fantastic clothing and accessory line that has the same beauty and execution they are know for in their home collection. I am a sucker for the bedding!!

I may not be traveling this season, but there are beaches and pineapple drinks some time in my not so distant future (I hope). I have to keep my resort drawer stocked!

No comments: