Sunday, February 1, 2009

Guilty Pleasures

I can sum up my guilty pleasures into the 3 S's...sweets, showers and shopping. If there was a way to combine all 3, I'd be in heaven! Today I woke up and headed straight to the Alameda Antique Fair for a rendezvous with some beautiful vintage pieces. For those of you who have never been to the fair, it's really a hidden jewel! And for those of you who have, I hope you were able to make it out today. It was a gorgeous day, and the deals were amazing. I always manage to find treasures to decorate my home and of course iniam, but today, there were so many things I had to have! The only thing better than shopping is buying what you love for a deal.

However, if your home is stocked (we've been in ours for 4 years and it's still a work in progress) and you are looking for a shopping indulgence...look no further. iniam has just marked all fall and holiday clothing to 60% off the original price. There are some really lovely pieces...Trina, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Gryphon, Hudson, Theory and so much more! For a fraction of the price, you can stock up on timeless pieces that you will look beautiful in, season after season.

And now to top off the day, I am finishing my last bite of Hagen Daaz banana split ice cream and heading off for a steamy shower. It's been a perfect day!

No comments: