Friday, July 3, 2009

Fun Friday

It's no secret that I often use the web as my escape from the work that is piling up on my desk. I'm notorious about procrastinating. I'm one of those people that just works better under pressure. If there is any wiggle room on due dates then I'm either catching up on my favorite blogs or checking to see if my jeweled d'orsay Valentino heels have been marked down. At $995 a pair, I can hear my husband saying "it's either me or the shoes!"

My latest online find are these GORGEOUS earrings --the picture does NOT do them justice. I love antiques, mostly furniture but I am also very partial to antique jewelry. These earrings are by no means antique, but they do look like something you would buy at the estate sale of someone with a fabulous social calendar.

I didn't buy them online at first, but when I saw them in person, I just couldn't resist. The only downside is they're a bit heavy and I imagine that after an evening of compliments, my little ears will be sore. Small price to pay for looking fabulous, no?

Want to know the best part? That's right ladies...$79 and available at Jcrew!



No comments: