Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday Tips

Happy Day after the long week-end -- I took a few extra days off last week but I'm back!

There are a lot of exciting things brewing at iniam right now. Can't share just yet, but trust me, it's exciting stuff. I'll keep you guys posted. I will say that we have added some new lines -- Milly, Tracy Reese and Tibi -- AND there are more great lines to come! BEAUTIFUL pieces by TR are "just in" and Milly and Tibi or on there way. We have also added a great selection or leggings -- everything from basic black and chocolate to gray herring bone. If that wasn't exciting enough, iniam is also building a great assortment of foundations by Yummie Tummie and Spanx. In fact, we will be adding on to that category...stay tuned for new arrivals!

As for the blog, I feel that beauty rituals, products and regimes are all a part of what helps perfect our look. Going forward, from time to time, iniam's blog will also include beauty tips, discoveries, tricks, products and services.

Today's Tip:
I hate shaving my legs...but it's gotta be done. For best results, shave your legs within about 5 to 10 minutes of being in the shower when your hair has softened. If you stay in the shower for for 15 minutes or longer, your skin may wrinkle or swell from the hot water which will prohibit your razor from gliding smoothly against the base of your hair.


No comments: