Wednesday, September 2, 2009

White Blouse

When I think of the things in my closet that are my most favorite, naturally my mind goes to handbags and shoes and a variety of floor length dresses that I never wear. But the reality is that my favorite clothing is the piece that I can wear with jeans, a skirt, or a great pair of trousers. It's a piece that requires little to no fuss and can dressed up or dressed down depending on the occasion. It's my "go to" when I need to be dressed quick but still look put together.

Right now the best thing to have or to add to your wardrobe is a white blouse. It's an easy, versatile way to look fabulous in no time at all. Tucked in and worn with a skinny belt and jeans or trousers, un-tucked with a high waist skirt, or worn as a tunic over skinny pants or leggings -- you look fresh and appropriate for all the fashion seasons. Try a simple button down that can be dressed up with jewelry or choose an embellished blouse that is a stand alone show stopper. Either way you can't go wrong.

It's really a must have item that is being done, beautifully I might add, at a variety of price points and with a varying levels of detail to best fit your individual style.

With all the options....I think I might have too many favorites!



No comments: