Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Perfect Dress

I'm still building a wardrobe that fits my lifestyle. My figure and my daily routine has changed since the birth of my little guys. I'm relentless for scouring the internet and my favorite stores for pieces that not only look good now but will transcend time. I'm not one to buy a lot of smaller priced items but rather I spend more on single purchase that I will keep in my clothing rotation for seasons and beyond. Now if one of those purchases was also able to camaflouge my "problem areas" well then it's like I've hit the fashion jackpot!

Puh-lease look past the horrid gold tights and try and focus on this BCBG Runway dress even though shamefully, the picture really doesn't do the dress justice. The rich black silk is complimented by beautiful draping and a figure flattering fit. The bodice is fitted while the pleated fabric fall at just the right place giving a sophisticated and sexy look while masking the tummy, hips and bum. The neckline is plunging and the back is bare. The dress looks good on both petite or large frames. Honestly, it's the perfect dress, and just in time for the holidays.

We have a couple left at iniam....you dont' want to miss it!

No comments: